Thursday, March 24, 2011

My favorite Characters and Actors

Most of the shows I pick to watch is because of the actors I liked in a previous show. I have actors that I like and also characters that I like. 
Gong Yoo
I really like the character of Choi Han Kyul from Coffee Prince. He is a very selfless partner and I love that about him. He leads with his heart and goes all in. I started another drama called One Fine Day starring Gong Yoo and as an actor he really pulls at my heart strings. If he cries, I'm probably crying.

Kim Hyun Joong
I first fell for Hyun Joong's character Baek Seung Jo on Playful Kiss. He plays a very intelligent, very handsome young man opposite a very ditsy, but pretty cute girl named Oh Ha Ni(see photo below). He is constantly insulting Ha Ni, but it only makes her try harder. I loved to see him smile, because he was usually so serious. His character Yoon Ji Hoo in Boys Before Flowers is very unlike his other in that he is very sensitive. I just want to give him a hug the whole time! He also has a good singing voice, hailing from the popular Korean pop group SS501.

Jung So Min
Oh Ha Ni is probably my favorite female lead. She has such a huge heart and only wants to give it to Baek Seung Jo. She is so quirky and had me laughing throughout the whole series. I also love her wardrobe and her hairdos and hair accessories. Just adorable.

Koo Hye Sun
I also love the character of Geum Jan Di from Boys Before Flowers. She is strong and confident. She comes from a poor family, but is a very hard worker. She catches the eye of 2 men in the drama, including the watchful, protective, and caring Ji Hoo(mentioned above). Among all the ditsy and flawed female leads I have watched, she is a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment